Come And Discuss Anything!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Come And Discuss Anything!

A place to discuss whatever you want to, just as long as you follow the rules.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Rules of the music thread;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaggy
fukken awesome
fukken awesome
Shaggy

Number of posts : 114
Age : 28
Location : Texas.
Points : 5020
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:08 pm

-DO NOT PIRATE HERE. I WILL CUT OFF YOUR THUMBS AND SHOVE THEM SO FAR UP YOUR ASSES THAT YOU'LL BE TASTING FINGERNAILS.

seriously, don't pirate here. It makes me rage.

-Discuss things related to music.

-dear god, use correct grammar and type out your words. Things such as 'lol', 'rofl', etc are acceptable. But I swear to christ if I see a flood of 'ur' 'w/', and 'u's, I will rage like somebody on 'roids.
Back to top Go down
samsmith1106
n00b
n00b
samsmith1106

Number of posts : 10
Age : 27
Location : Lover's Lane, TX
Points : 4425
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Uhh what's the point of a music section IF there's no music downloading? No comprende, Fork.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ww1106
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Number of posts : 65
Age : 28
Points : 14473
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:48 am

samsmith1106 wrote:
Uhh what's the point of a music section IF there's no music downloading? No comprende, Fork.
sam, put as much stuff as you want

fork, if people are bring the music in, thats good


just try and host your own music files.



PLEASE dont hotlink unless it is your own rapidshare or filesharing account




--keith
Back to top Go down
https://anything.forummotion.com
Shaggy
fukken awesome
fukken awesome
Shaggy

Number of posts : 114
Age : 28
Location : Texas.
Points : 5020
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:23 pm

As long as I'm moderator, there won't be pirating in this forum area.

Just post youtube links. If people like it, they can download it themselves. It's OK to post music that you've made, of course. But no downloads to liscenced stuff.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
n00b
n00b


Number of posts : 24
Age : 27
Points : 4425
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:36 am

Fork wrote:
As long as I'm moderator, there won't be pirating in this forum area.

Just post youtube links. If people like it, they can download it themselves. It's OK to post music that you've made, of course. But no downloads to liscenced stuff.

Guys, this rule is most likely in effect because there's no way in hell a few of us kids cna round up a multi million dollar lawyer should the MPAA track us down and sue us so hard that our fucking grandchildrien's grandchildren owe them their armhair.


Everyone undoubtedly has a source to download licensed stuff, so there's no reason to do it here.

In addition , don't ever use torrents. That is unless you want to wake up everyday to a guy named Molly in a cement cell. The MPAA can track torrents, but not http downloads like FrostWire or Rapidshit. Your ISP can, but it's illegal so they won't say anything.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Number of posts : 65
Age : 28
Points : 14473
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 am

Turtle wrote:
Fork wrote:
As long as I'm moderator, there won't be pirating in this forum area.

Just post youtube links. If people like it, they can download it themselves. It's OK to post music that you've made, of course. But no downloads to liscenced stuff.

Guys, this rule is most likely in effect because there's no way in hell a few of us kids cna round up a multi million dollar lawyer should the MPAA track us down and sue us so hard that our fucking grandchildrien's grandchildren owe them their armhair.


Everyone undoubtedly has a source to download licensed stuff, so there's no reason to do it here.

In addition , don't ever use torrents. That is unless you want to wake up everyday to a guy named Molly in a cement cell. The MPAA can track torrents, but not http downloads like FrostWire or Rapidshit. Your ISP can, but it's illegal so they won't say anything.

Dude, them MPAA bitches still can't legally say shit; they have to tell your ISP to send you a letter, and the letter says stuf like "dont be doing this again" etcetcetcetcetcetc.. If you reply back and say "if i ever get one of these letters again, im changing ISPs". I guarantee they will leave YOU the fuck alone.

Ohh and Turtle does have a point tho: if one of the game companys sue us, there will be no armchairs in the family for the next 5 generations. SO, take what's been said, and just do what YOU think is right.

_________________
--Keith

sup mangs.



YOU GUYS>>> GOTO
www.deadfrontier.com
its a topdown zombie shooter game.. mixed with rpg.
awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://anything.forummotion.com
Shaggy
fukken awesome
fukken awesome
Shaggy

Number of posts : 114
Age : 28
Location : Texas.
Points : 5020
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:20 am

Admin wrote:
do what YOU think is right.

AND DON'T PIRATE.
*uncle same here*
Back to top Go down
Joey the terrible
n00b
n00b
Joey the terrible

Number of posts : 1
Age : 30
Points : 4416
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Turtle wrote:
Fork wrote:
As long as I'm moderator, there won't be pirating in this forum area.

Just post youtube links. If people like it, they can download it themselves. It's OK to post music that you've made, of course. But no downloads to liscenced stuff.

Guys, this rule is most likely in effect because there's no way in hell a few of us kids cna round up a multi million dollar lawyer should the MPAA track us down and sue us so hard that our fucking grandchildrien's grandchildren owe them their armhair.


Everyone undoubtedly has a source to download licensed stuff, so there's no reason to do it here.

In addition , don't ever use torrents. That is unless you want to wake up everyday to a guy named Molly in a cement cell. The MPAA can track torrents, but not http downloads like FrostWire or Rapidshit. Your ISP can, but it's illegal so they won't say anything.

Dude, them MPAA bitches still can't legally say shit; they have to tell your ISP to send you a letter, and the letter says stuf like "dont be doing this again" etcetcetcetcetcetc.. If you reply back and say "if i ever get one of these letters again, im changing ISPs". I guarantee they will leave YOU the fuck alone.

Ohh and Turtle does have a point tho: if one of the game companys sue us, there will be no armchairs in the family for the next 5 generations. SO, take what's been said, and just do what YOU think is right.

Keith, The ISP cant track your ip adress if its on rapidshare because the ISP cannot legally give away your iP. And if you use another person's links they are the ones who will get in trouble so if you find convenient links that are not yours you wont get in trouble. and neither will this forum.
Back to top Go down
Shaggy
fukken awesome
fukken awesome
Shaggy

Number of posts : 114
Age : 28
Location : Texas.
Points : 5020
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:26 am

Nevertheless, I'll not be associated with a forum that pirates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Rules of the music thread; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the music thread;   Rules of the music thread; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Rules of the music thread;
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Come And Discuss Anything! :: Come Here! :: Music-
Jump to: